To develop and support efforts that help the Oklahoma State University System achieve and maintain environments, where all members are actively broadening their perspectives about differences; actively seeking to know individuals; actively including all members of the community in every aspect of the organization; and where students achieve academic excellence.
Key action steps:
- Provide seminars, workshops, courses, and other activities that afford individuals (students, staff, faculty and community members) with opportunities to broaden their perspectives regarding differences and notions of inclusion.
- Recruit, retain, and provide internships for undergraduate and graduate students who actively promote the importance of an inclusively diverse community of learners and the world.
- Recruit and retain staff and faculty who actively promote the importance of an inclusively diverse community of learners and world.
- Promote and reward student academic excellence.
- Serve the surrounding communities in ways that actively promote the importance of an inclusively diverse community and world.