Community Advancing Conversations
The goal of the Community Advancing Conversations initiative is to encourage the entire OSU community to proactively engage in conversations that promote and advance healthy, robust, and beneficial dialogues. The initiative’s predominant purpose is to promote awareness, education, and provide informed perspectives across topics that will help cultivate and strengthen OSU’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. More importantly, this monthly series of dialogues will help build the capacity of all members of the university community to gain comfort in participating in efforts that ultimately enrich and fortify OSU’s culture of inclusion.
Community Advancing Conversations Archives
- The State of Diversity and Inclusion at OSU (December 2020)
- From Tragedy to Triumph: A History of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Greenwood and Black Wall Street (August 2020)
- Fostering A Culture of Inclusion at OSU: The Perspective from University Leaders (July 2020)
- Listening with Our Eyes: The View from Some African Americans at OSU (June 2020)
- OSU launches Community Advancing Conversation series (June 2020)